Types of cover

Film equipment insurance

From technical equipment like Talkback systems and cameras to set designs, protect your essential film production equipment for up to £50k.

Adapt your cover for extra job roles, contract requirements or upcoming projects.

Employers’ liability insurance

If you are a small business with even just one employee, then Employers’ Liability insurance is a legal requirement.

This can cover any compensation pay-outs arising from a claim against your business from an employee.

Public liability insurance

Public liability insurance for film and TV industry workers protects you if you are blamed for injury to a person or damage to their belongings.

At Create, our public liability insurance for creative professionals starts at £84 a year for £1m cover, with options up to £5m.

Annual or short-term cover

Next project only lasting a few days? Just need insurance for a month? Our short term insurance means you can tailor the protection for your project.

Our public liability insurance can be bought for just one day, if that’s all you need it for. To give you an idea, you can purchase £1m public liability for a week for £28.

Professional indemnity insurance

Professional indemnity insurance protects your reputation. As a freelancer, you will no doubt have clients and contracts that are important to your business.

If one of them makes a complaint against your work, a professional indemnity policy will pay for your legal fees, compensation and damages.

UK + Worldwide cover

As well as providing cover for those based and working in the UK, you can also buy insurance to cover you if you are working overseas.

Latest news and guides...

Get in touch


AGM House
3 Barton Close
Grove Park, Enderby
LE19 1SJ

Main Navigation

Types of cover

Copy link
Powered by Social Snap