We have combined to offer a 1-year insurance policy for freelancers in the creative industries and 1 year of accountancy services completely free of charge. All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize is enter the prize draw below (prize draw is subject to terms and conditions):
This prize draw is now closed for entries
The deadline for entries is 5pm on Wednesday 31 March 2021.
Win a 1-year freelance insurance policy
The winner of our prize draw can choose to start their freelance Media & Entertainment insurance policy on any future date during 2021 and choose from the following covers and limits:
- Public Liability – up to £5 million
- Technical and Portable Equipment – up to £10K (within the UK and EU)
- Professional Indemnity – up to £100k
We will discuss the insurance needs of the winner to make sure they receive the correct cover they require – completely free of charge for 12 months from the chosen date. So, whether you just need an insurance policy to cover your laptop for the year, or a combination of Public Liability, Professional Indemnity and Equipment Insurance, enter the prize draw now for a chance to win.
If you currently have insurance in place you can wait until your current policy ends before activating your free Create Insurance policy.
Win 1 year’s free accountancy service
The winner will also be entitled to one year’s subscription with Mazuma for either a sole trader, or a Limited Company with one Director and shareholder.
To find out more about the accountancy services offered by Mazuma, visit: https://www.mazumamoney.co.uk/
Create Insurance policy prize draw terms and conditions
- By participating in the free prize draw, you agree to the following general terms and conditions.
- The free prize draw is only open to Media & Entertainment Freelancers and who are residents of the UK or the Republic of Ireland. Entrants must be over the age of 18. It is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of BHIB Limited.
- Maximum one entry per person, any duplicate entries will be removed.
- The Create Freelance Insurance prize draw is provided by BHIB Limited, under the trading name of Create Insurance. BHIB Limited has its registered office address at AGM House, 3 Barton Close, Grove Park, Enderby. Leicester, LE19 1SJ.
- The promotion will run from 12 February 2021 and will close on 31 March 2021 at 5pm (GMT). Any entries received after the deadline will not be accepted and will be ineligible for the draw or for any prize.
- One winner will be selected randomly from all qualifying entries and the decision of BHIB Limited will be final. We reserve the right not to correspond on any matter. The prize draw winner will be notified by email no later than 2 April 2021. If the winner does not reply to the email within 7 days of the date of notification, the prize will be withdrawn, and a re-draw will take place with a new winner
- This promotion is limited to either the cost or contribution of an annual Create insurance policy, with a maximum premium or contribution amount of up to £500 including IPT (Insurance Premium Tax). There is no cash alternative or other prize, and the prize can only be used to effect either a new freelance insurance policy or a renewal of your insurance. Any offer of insurance to a winner shall also be subject to the provision of full information for underwriting purposes, and standard insurer underwriting criteria and stated cover limits. Please see below for more details.
- The prize of an insurance policy must be effected with a commencement date before 31/12/2021 and any offer of insurance to a winner is limited to the following types of cover only: Public Liability, Technical/Portable Equipment cover and Professional Indemnity.
- The insurance prize is only limited to payment or contribution towards annual premium (inclusive of IPT) in respect of one-year insurance cover effected by Hiscox on a Create insurance policy arranged by BHIB Limited.
- All data collected by BHIB Limited is processed according to relevant Data Protection legislation and regulations. By entering this prize draw, all participants consent to the use of their personal data by BHIB Limited for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
- BHIB Limited reserves the rights to withdraw or amend the terms and conditions of this promotion at any time without prior notice.
- BHIB Limited has arranged the promotion in good faith and, to the fullest extent allowed by law, and accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any form of loss or damage arising as a result of anyone participating in the prize draw, or any aspect of any prize awarded. BHIB Limited does not accept any responsibility or liability under or in connection with these terms and conditions (including without limitation as a result of technical fault, computer or electronic malfunction, or incomplete, illegible, lost or fraudulent entries).
- Any offer of insurance as prize in this promotion will be made on behalf of BHIB Limited and will comprise a Create insurance policy underwritten by Hiscox
- Winner may be asked by Create Insurance if they wish to take part in and co-operate with any publicity events taking place in conjunction with this competition.
- Our standard terms and conditions also apply – https://www.createinsurance.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
- The promotion shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
Mazuma accountancy services prize terms and conditions
- If the winner is a sole trader, the subscription for free online accountancy services will run from 6th April 2021 – 5th April 2022 (inclusive) and will be in line with the services as determined by Mazuma’s standard terms and conditions.
- If the winner is a Private Limited Company, then the subscription will run from the start of the next financial year commencing after 28th February 2021 and will be in line with the services as determined by Mazuma’s standard terms and conditions.
- For more information on the accountancy services provided by Mazuma, visit: https://www.mazumamoney.co.uk/
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Only one entry per person is permitted. Duplicate entries will be removed.
- Standard terms and conditions also apply – https://www.mazumamoney.co.uk/terms-and-conditions/
Create Insurance is a trading name of BHIB Limited. Registered office is AGM House, 3 Barton Close, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester LE19 1SJ. BHIB Limited is registered in England and Wales number 829660. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority under registration number 116675. For more details you can check the Financial Services Register by visiting www.fca.org.uk. We are covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service. You can find out more at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk.