This competition is now closed.
Create Insurance is now live, and to celebrate, we are running a special prize draw giving you a chance to win an Amazon voucher worth £100!
To enter the prize draw, simply request a quote using our online quoting system before 2pm on Friday 31st January.
Specialist freelance insurance built for you
We specialise in providing insurance solutions designed for freelancers in the creative industries. That means you can get tailored cover that suits you and your individual needs.
Here’s what you can expect from Create Insurance:
- Choose from annual cover or buy insurance for the period you need (e.g. buy cover on a project-by-project basis)
- Public liability insurance, equipment cover, professional indemnity and more
- Online claims reporting
- Access to free HR tools, 24/7 legal helpline and other benefits
- UK, Europe or Worldwide cover
- Prices start from £84.00 – or just £7.00 per month
To learn more about how Create Insurance can help you, get in touch with our team now: https://www.createinsurance.co.uk/contact/
Learn more about the insurance you might need
As a freelancer it’s understandable that you might not be an expert in insurance products. However, it’s important that you have the correct cover in place to protect your livelihood.
If you want to learn more about what freelancer insurance you might need, or if a client has requested you buy a policy before you start working with them, read our quick guides below:
- Public Liability Insurance
- Equipment Insurance
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Product Liability Insurance
- Employers Liability Insurance
- Property and Contents Insurance
See below for the full Terms and Conditions:
- By participating in the prize draw, you agree to the following general terms and conditions.
- The prize draw is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 and over. It is not open to employees (or their immediate families) of BHIB Ltd or any of its group or associated companies.
- To enter – complete a request for an insurance quote through the Create website createinsurance.co.uk – no final purchase of any insurance from the Create website is necessary to enter the prize draw.
- Closing date: 31st January at 2.00pm (GMT)
- Maximum of one prize draw entry for per person.
- No cash or other alternative to the stated prize is available, except in the event of unforeseen circumstances the stated prize is no longer available, Create Insurance reserves the right at its absolute discretion to provide a similar prize or a prize of equal or greater value.
- No bulk, third party generated or automated quotes shall be permitted into the prize draw or those quotes that are submitted via macros or similar. Create Insurance may disallow entries, refuse to award any prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant’s fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these terms and conditions. The decision of Create Insurance shall be final and binding.
- The winner of the prize draw will be notified by either phone, email, social media platform or post within 14 days of the draw date and entrants who are not contactable within 30 days after reasonable means, shall be disqualified, and lose their entitlement to the prize. Any unclaimed prize will be retained and used for any future prize draws.
- By entering, entrants agree to participate in any reasonable publicity activities in the event that they are a winner of the prize draw. Subject to prior written approval, this may include use of their name and image in online publicity, in emails, and through any other print or social media managed by Create Insurance.
- Create Insurance reserves the right to suspend or terminate the prize draw at any time if it has reasonable grounds for doing so, which may include (without limitation) the website on which it is presented being subject to, or affected by, any denial-of service (DOS) attacks, bugs, viruses or any other technologically harmful material or act of hacking by a third party, or in the event of any wilful attempt to breach these terms and conditions.
- The prize draw shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- This promotion is being run by BHIB Limited (trading as “Create Insurance”) whose registered office address is AGM House, 3 Barton Close, Grove Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 1SJ.
Entrants to this prize draw will be entered into BHIB Ltd’s email marketing database. Entrants may unsubscribe from this database at any time by written request to hello@localhos
Win a £100 Amazon Voucher
This competition is now closed. Get a quote for freelance insurance now and enter our prize draw to win a £100 Amazon voucher.