Matt’s ‘7 Day Pricing Challenge’ launches on Monday 16 November, and is completely free to enter. Just head over to his Facebook group to sign up: https://www.facebook.com/groups/684213509003318/
The aim of the challenge is to not only help freelancers double their prices, but to feel comfortable and confident about charging more for their services.
Over the 7 days Matt will be revealing key ideas and pricing strategies, including:
- The one question that will allow you to double your rates without doing more work
- How to stop clients treating you like a creative gun for hire and instead, be perceived as a high-value creative partner
- What to say when a client asks for your day or hourly rate (since you’ll be charging so much more)
- How to stop trading time for money and switch to value based pricing
- The mistake most freelancers and agency owners make on their initial client calls
The 7 day challenge is ideal for freelancers and agency owners who work in the creative industry and feel they are currently undervalued. Over the course of 7 days you will learn what it takes to communicate the real value of your work without feeling ‘salesy’ or pushy.
To join the challenge simply join Matt’s private Facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/684213509003318/
Speaking about the challenge, Matt said:
“Without knowing what I’m sharing in this 7 day pricing challenge, freelancers stay stuck undervaluing themselves. They engage in a race to the bottom and have clients constantly asking if you can do things cheaper or comparing your services to websites like Fiver and Upwork.
“Over the past five years, I’ve been working with hundreds of freelancers and agency owners to help them raise their prices and communicate the value of what they do. It’s allowed them to be more creative, have a bigger impact and create financial security in their business.”
Freelance insurance tailored to you
Create Insurance offers specialist insurance cover for creative freelancers and small businesses – get instant cover on public liability, professional indemnity, equipment insurance and more.